Keeping Everyone Safe
As we move on the path out of lockdown we have the following activities and experiences restarting;
- Farm Picnics will be available from 12th April onward
- Wild Camping will be available from 17th May in our exclusive Botswicky area
- Farm Safaris will be available, for up to four people, from 17th May 2021. Attendees will be required to wear masks and sit in the very back end of the landrover (seats and steps provided!)
- Outdoor events will take place through summer. Keep an eye on our events page for more information
- Indoor workshops will not be taking place until further notice
If you have any questions at all related to your visit please d not hesitate to get in touch
Updated March 2021
Where are we?
Finding us is easy. Pretty much all our experiences start at our pub, The Royal Oak in Bishopstone. Just fifteen minutes from the M4, J15 and about the same to Swindon town centre.
If you are travelling by SatNav the postcode is SN6 8PP.