Time & Location
09 Nov 2019, 10:00 – 16:00
Helen Browning's Royal Oak, Cues Ln, Bishopstone, Swindon SN6 8PP, UK
About The Event
This day is designed for the anyone who is looking to get more out of their camera. Whether you are new to photography completely, maybe making the jump to digital or simply need a bit of a refresher we are here to help you out.
During the course we will take you through the fundamentals of photography, how your camera works and how to start to take control of your images. All cameras are welcome but to get the most out of the day we suggest making sure your camera has control modes for Aperture and Shutter - if you are unsure please get in touch and we can advise.
The day is broken down into the following topics;
- How a camera works
- Basic controls and handling
- Aperture - What is it and why?
- Shutter - What is it and why?
- ISO - What is it and why?
- Modes and Control
All topics are covered with a mixture of both theory and practical exercises.
- Tea and Coffee is provided
- Lunch is not included but a break will be given and food can be purchased from the Royal Oak
- Parking is available on site
- Disabled access is possible for this course but please contact in advance